Note 8/15: As of August 2015, this tour is over! Thanks to all who followed me across the country!
This where you can see where I’ve traveled in my July 2015 Independent Bookstore Tour. For all the updates you can handle, follow my official travel blog Are We There Yet?If you have any bookstore recommendations, feel free to send me them in my ASK section.
1. The Last Bookstore, Los Angeles, California. Find out more here: thelastbookstorela.com
2. Maria’s Bookshop, Durango, Colorado. Find out more here: mariasbookshop.com
3. Moby Dickens Bookshop, Taos, New Mexico. Find out more here: mobydickens.com
4. Booked Up, Archer City, Texas. Find out more here: bookedupac.com
5. Jefferson St. Books, El Dorado, Arkansas. Find out more here: mainstreeted.com
6. Turning Pages, Natchez, Mississippi. Find out more here: turningpagesbooks.com
7. Octavia Books, New Orleans, Louisiana. Find out more here: octaviabooks.com
8. Ol’ Curiosities and Book Shoppe, Monroeville, Alabama. Find out more here: ocbookshoppe.com ALSO: Visiting Harper Lee’s hometown on the release of her newest novel
8. Capitol Book, Montgomery, Alabama. Find out more here: capitolbook.com
9. Blue Bicycle Books, Charleston, South Carolina. Find out more here: bluebicyclebooks.com
10. Books To Be Red, Ocracoke Island, North Carolina. Find out more here: bookstobered.com
12. The Golden Notebook, Woodstock, New York. Find out more here: goldennotebook.com